Tipperary Sportage Helmet Review
Hi everyone! Today I am going to be reviewing the Tipperary Sportage Helmet. I have had my Tipperary for a little over two years now and have absolutely loved it. This helmet is great for schooling and for local schooling shows.

This helmet is very comfortable to wear, is lightweight, and has a very sleek and modern design that is great for any discipline of riding. This helmet also is very affordable which is a great plus. This helmet would be the perfect helmet for any rider.

This helmet also comes in a variety of colours such as blue, pink, grey, brown, and tan.
Overall this is a great helmet and I think that this helmet would be great for any equestrian.

This helmet is very comfortable to wear, is lightweight, and has a very sleek and modern design that is great for any discipline of riding. This helmet also is very affordable which is a great plus. This helmet would be the perfect helmet for any rider.

This helmet also comes in a variety of colours such as blue, pink, grey, brown, and tan.
Overall this is a great helmet and I think that this helmet would be great for any equestrian.

Comments