Hi everyone! I was going to do a ride recap today but I wasn't able to make it out to the barn today because there was a snow storm. So I decided to do my riding story instead. Please enjoy! I started taking lessons when I was nine years old at a dressage/hunter barn. While I was there I mainly rode a cute paint pony named Ivory. Then a few months later I moved to a different barn. At my new barn I rode many fantastic lesson horses. The ones I mostly rode were Jackson, Chloe, Pompom, Benny, Gabby, and Flint (I also sometimes rode an evil little lesson pony names Holly) Then two years later when I was eleven I did my first horse show. I rode a little pony named Jackson.
 |
| Jackson <3 |
Then about a month after my first show I bought Bradley!!!! I was so excited!
 |
This picture was taken the day I bought Bradley!
|
Then about a month after that we did our first show together!
 |
| Our first show! |
Then the year after that we started showing at off site shows!
But sadly by the end of that year Bradley had developed Navicular syndrome so he wasn't able to be ridden. Because Bradley wasn't able to be ridden, for the next two years I showed a mare named Cricket in hunters. She was not an easy mare to ride and taught me a lot.
Then the year after I stopped showing Cricket Bradley was able to ride again but couldn't jump, so I started doing dressage with him and fell in love with it! Then in the summer of 2015 we did our first dressage show. Sadly after my first class he went lame, so we have decided not to show him anymore.
Then in the fall of 2015 I started riding a horse named Dodge. I am still riding him and have plans to show him training level this year and am very excited! I still ride Bradley, I just can't show him :).
 |
| Bradley and Dodgers <3 |
Comments