2016 Horse Show Schedule

Hi everyone! This year I am going to be showing silver dressage at training level. Sadly I am not able to show Bradley because he has been having some issues lately so I will be showing one of my trainers horses instead. The horse I am going to be showing this year is a 16hh paint gelding named Dodge. He is a very sweet boy and is lot of fun to ride.

Such a cutie! :)
I am really nervous for show season this year because this is my first year showing dressage. The first dressage show that I am going to do will be on May 28th. Then the second show will be on June 28th. The third show will be on August 13th. And then the silver champs will be on September 11th. I promise that I will do a blog post for each show. If you are showing this year let me know what your show plans are in the comments down below. :)


Comments

Popular Posts