Santa Cruz Dressage Saddle Review

Hi everyone! Today I am going to be reviewing my Santa Cruz dressage saddle. I have had this saddle since 2014 and absolutely love it. It has held up beautifully and looks brand new! This saddle retails for about $1400 but I got mine for about $700. The leather on this saddle is beautiful quality and is really easy to care for.

The seat on this saddle is nice and deep, so it keeps you nice and secure. The seat also has a lot of padding, so that it is very comfy. It feels like sitting on a cloud. The billets on this saddle are nice and strong. They also have a nylon piece on them so that you can easily replace the billets if you have to which is really nice.

This saddle also has really nice knee blocks that help keep you in position and secure in the saddle without making you feel trapped. This saddle also fits a wide variety of horses. My 18 inch Santa Cruz fits 14hh ponies all the way to 16hh horses. Overall this is an amazing saddle and I hope to get many more years of use out of it. This is the perfect saddle for any level dressage rider!

Comments

Popular Posts