03/22/2016 Lesson Recap: Broken Tall Boots

Hi everyone! Today I rode Dodge in my lesson. He was a very good boy. Also tonight was a jumping lesson but I didn't know that until after I had tacked him up in dressage tack XD. So I had to jump in a dressage saddle which was not very fun.
Dodge's ROOTD
                                                                
                                                                              My ROOTD 
I haven't jumped since January so it was nice to jump again. To start off my lesson we warmed up at the walk, trot, and then the canter. After that we then did some poles.

Then after that we did small courses. For the course we first trotted into a cross rail along the diagonal coming towards home and then a two jump line on the outside rail going away from home.
Dodger's after my lesson. He looks like he has demon eyes here but it is just the camera flash XD.
Overall it was a very fun lesson and Dodge and I did pretty well. The only thing I need to work on is using more leg with dodge at the canter when I don't have a stick because he is very lazy. Also when I was zipping up my tall boots tonight the zipper broke, so I now need to  buy new tall boots XD. If you have any suggestions for good tall boots leave them in the comments below. :)

Comments

Popular Posts