Nurtural Horse Bitless Bridle Review

      Hello Everyone! I got a bitless bridle for Mr. Bradley a little while ago and wanted to review it. I got one just for trail riding. I got mine from Greenhawk a little while ago. I am unsure if they still sell it but I believe you can still buy it other places. 



    First the good! I love how gentle it is yet you still have good control over your horse. I have always ridden Bradley in very gentle bits becuase he is very sensitive. If you have a very sensitive horse who doesn;t require a strong bit this bridle would probably be great for you! 



    Then I also love the design. I love that it has good padding and is contoured around the ears. Then the nose band is grippy so it wont slip around. I love that it has padding so it will be more comftorble for your horse!



      Then the bad! I do find this bridle a little tricky to put on. It takes alot of fiddling but it is not to bad. Just not the easiest bridle in the world to get on. Then I also wish that it came in black or a dressage style. I am on the hunt for a bitless dressage bridle. If you know of a good one let me know in the comments below.

    Overall I absolutely love this bridle and am very happy with it. Thank you for reading. Until next time. I hope you all are doing well!

Comments

Popular Posts