Whats Up Friday + Show Tack Haul
HI everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I haven't rode all week except for Tuesday because I have been so busy and also I haven't really done anything interesting lately. Today's post is sort of going to be sort of a what I did today post, so please enjoy! Today I had a dentist appointment first. It went pretty well. Then after that I went to Green Hawk and got some items for my show on Monday (Monday is Victoria day, which is a holiday in Canada). For those of you who don't know what Green Hawk is, Green Hawk is pretty much like the Canadian version of Dover. At Green Hawk I got a stock tie, a stock pin, some new white full seat breeches, some really cute boot socks, some cowboy magic (because Dodge thinks the best time to roll in pee and turn himself into a bay is the morning before a show XD ), and a new fly veil (It has sparkles on it and is really pretty!) !
Then after that I went to go have lunch with some friends. Then after that I went home and worked on my new veggie garden and took some pictures of my cat because he is adorable.
Then after that I went to the barn and rode Bradley and Dodge. They were both fantastic! :)
Then to finish off my day I made some dinner. For dinner I had some shell pasta with Alfredo sauce, chicken, and fried broccoli. :)
I hope you all enjoyed this post! I promise I will have a ride post up tomorrow. Bye everyone, I hope you all have had a great day! :)
I hope you all enjoyed this post! I promise I will have a ride post up tomorrow. Bye everyone, I hope you all have had a great day! :)


Comments