Things That I Wish I Had Learned Before My First Dressage Show

Hi everyone! While at the show last weekend I learned a few things about dressage shows that might help some people out. Enjoy!

1. Don't wear bright underwear underneath white breaches. I accidentally made this mistake and you could clearly see my bright blue underwear under my white breeches XD.


2. Bring an on the go stain stick so that you can clean up any stains on your white breeches or your saddle pad. I got so much dirt on my breeches, and they looked so awful by the end on the day.


3. Memorize your test! I forgot to memorize my test and the show probably would have gone a lot easier if I had memorized my test.


4. Make sure if you have a white horse you bring cowboy magic This stuff is a life saver and is great for getting ride of tough grass stains, and pee stains. I almost left this stuff at home but I am so glad I didn't.


Thanks for reading! If any of you have a show coming up soon then good luck! If you have any good horse show tips leave them down in the comments below!

Comments

Popular Posts