Making Progress
Hi everyone! So for the past little while I have felt like Dodge and I weren't making any progress with our training and were never going to get anywhere. But when I rode him on Monday and Tuesday he went so well. I feel like he's improved so much. He is a lot more soft and supple now.
We still have a lot of stuff to work on and a lot of progress to make but I am happy that we are making some progress! Also sorry for the lack of posts. I was away all weekend and I have had a lot of homework for the past two weeks.
We still have a lot of stuff to work on and a lot of progress to make but I am happy that we are making some progress! Also sorry for the lack of posts. I was away all weekend and I have had a lot of homework for the past two weeks.


Comments