The Scary Rainsheet
Hi everyone! Earlier today I rode Bradley bareback in his bit less bridle. He was really good. First we just played around in the arena and did some walk, trot, and canter. Then after that I took him out back for a trail ride. It was a lot of fun and very relaxing. Then to finish off our ride I popped him over a few small cavalettis. Then after that something horrible happened. My mom just put Bradley's blanket down beside him and apparently the rain sheet was haunted or something because Bradley spooked at it and I fell off onto a bunch of gravel (which wasn't fun and hurt a lot). Then after that he trotted up the driveway and ran away to his field like a maniac. Luckily my mom was able to catch him . I am still sore from my fall and have a large bruise from it so sadly I probably won't be able to ride for a few days. If you have ever had a bad fall tell me about it in the comments down below. Bye guys have a good day! :)

Comments