24/04/2016 Lesson Recap

Hi everyone! Today I rode Dodge in my lesson and he was pretty good overall but we have a lot that we need to work on. To start off our lesson we first did some walk on a loose rein both ways to get him stretched out and warmed up. Then after that we did some regular trot both ways.

Such a Cutie <3
 Next we did some shoulder in and some haunches in. He was great at this and did really well with it. Then after that we did some turn on the haunches and he did super well with this. He did the best turn on the haunches that he had ever done. So proud of him!

Having a Snack 
Then after that we worked on some extended trot and this did not go to well. We got a few steps of extension but he would just canter when I asked for extension so this is something we need to work on. Then we did some extension and collection at the canter.

More Snacking :)
He did some beautiful extended canter but whenever I asked for collection he decided to act like a brat and not listen so this is obviously something we need to work on. Then to finish off our ride I went for a little trail ride to cool him off. Overall it was an okay ride but I have a lot that I need to work on.

Comments

Popular Posts