04/04/2016 Ride Recap: No More Bucking!
Hi everyone! Yesterday I rode Bradley and even though he hadn't been ridden all week he was amazing! He was so calm and was listening very well! Sadly I wasn't able to get any pictures but I will try to get some next time I ride him. To start off our ride we first did some walk, trot, and canter on a loose rein both ways to warm up his muscles. Then after that we worked on some stretchy trot circles. The stretchy trot circles were pretty good but still need a little bit of work. Then after that we did some serpentine's.

He did so well with these! He was so bendy and supple and listened to my aids really well. We then did some extended and some collected trot.

He was pretty good but it still needs a bit of work. Next, we did a few simple changes. All of his simple changes were excellent. They weren't rushy and he didn't buck!

Then lastly we did our first ever successful turn on the haunches! It wasn't a very pretty turn on the haunches but I am glad that he will now do them. Overall it was a really good ride and he was such a good boy! :)
He did so well with these! He was so bendy and supple and listened to my aids really well. We then did some extended and some collected trot.

He was pretty good but it still needs a bit of work. Next, we did a few simple changes. All of his simple changes were excellent. They weren't rushy and he didn't buck!

Then lastly we did our first ever successful turn on the haunches! It wasn't a very pretty turn on the haunches but I am glad that he will now do them. Overall it was a really good ride and he was such a good boy! :)

Comments