15/06/2016 Rider Recap: Double Dressage

Hi everyone! Yesterday I rode Dodge. He was a really good boy and did really well. First I did some walk and trot both directions on a loose rein to get him stretched out and warmed up. Then after that we did some trot to halt transitions.
His eyes look weird in this photo XD
 He is normally pretty good at these but today he just didn't feel like halting square I guess so some of our halts were pretty ugly but I did get a few nice halts. Then after that we did some canter. We mostly worked on our extended canter which Dodge really enjoyed. Then next we did some shoulder in and some haunches in.
His eyes also look weird in this photo to XD
He did so good with this and did some really nice shoulder in and haunches in. Then we did some sitting trot and some circles. Then lastly just for fun my mom and I did a little bit of pas de deux with Dodge and Bradley. It was a lot of fun and I would love to do it again some day. :)

Comments

Popular Posts