What Tack I use on Bradley
Hi everyone! Today I am going to be showing you guys what tack I use on Bradley. Lets get started!
The saddle that I use on him is an 18 inch Santa Cruz dressage saddle.
The bridle that I use on Bradley is the Val De Bois dressage bridle.

The bit that I use on him is just a regular loose ring snaffle.

Then for leg protection I usually use my Valena dressage boots, and my professionals choice glitter bell boots.


Thank you for reading. If you would like reviews for any of these products please let me know in the comments down below. :)
The saddle that I use on him is an 18 inch Santa Cruz dressage saddle.

The bit that I use on him is just a regular loose ring snaffle.

Then for leg protection I usually use my Valena dressage boots, and my professionals choice glitter bell boots.


Thank you for reading. If you would like reviews for any of these products please let me know in the comments down below. :)


Comments