Blog Hop: 5 Horse Show Essentials
Hi everyone! Today I am going to be doing the five horse show essentials blog hop that was created by the $900 Facebook Pony. Her blog is absolutely amazing and if you haven't read her blog yet I highly recommend that you do. Okay lets get started!

1. My first horse show essential is show sheen. I am pretty sure that this is a show essential for most people. It is one of my show essentials because I love how versatile it is. I mostly use it as a mane detangler because my horse has a very thick mane. I also use this product to make my horses coat look shinier.

2. My next show essential is cowboy magic. I show a lot of white horses so this product is especially useful. I love how it removes pee stains from horses just like magic!

3.My third horse show essential is my Kerrits competitor coat. I love how it is so lightweight and doesn't feel like a personal sauna. It is perfect for hot show days. I also love that you don't have to get it dry cleaned and can just throw it in the wash to clean it.

4. My next horse show essential is quick braid. This stuff makes braiding a whole lot easier!

5. Then my last horse show essential is Oakwood Leather Conditioner. I love it because it helps make my tack soft, supple, and looking great for the show ring.

1. My first horse show essential is show sheen. I am pretty sure that this is a show essential for most people. It is one of my show essentials because I love how versatile it is. I mostly use it as a mane detangler because my horse has a very thick mane. I also use this product to make my horses coat look shinier.

2. My next show essential is cowboy magic. I show a lot of white horses so this product is especially useful. I love how it removes pee stains from horses just like magic!

3.My third horse show essential is my Kerrits competitor coat. I love how it is so lightweight and doesn't feel like a personal sauna. It is perfect for hot show days. I also love that you don't have to get it dry cleaned and can just throw it in the wash to clean it.

4. My next horse show essential is quick braid. This stuff makes braiding a whole lot easier!

5. Then my last horse show essential is Oakwood Leather Conditioner. I love it because it helps make my tack soft, supple, and looking great for the show ring.

Comments