The Case of the Missing Bell Boots

Hi everyone! So, for the past few weeks Bradley has gone through six pairs of bells boots. I have searched for them multiple times, but haven't been able to find them yet. His bell boots all have double locking velcro on them so they shouldn't just be falling off. I kept wondering how on earth they could be coming off. Then when I was driving to the barn today, when I passed Bradley's pasture I finally found out how he was getting them off. His pasture mates are undoing the velcro for him and then they play tug o war with the bell boots. Now that I know how they are getting taken off I will have to get him some pull on ones that don't have any velcro. The case of the missing bell boots is finally solved!
(Bradley says "I have absolutely no idea where my bell boots went mom. Now hurry up and give me more cookies")

Comments

Popular Posts