Life Update!
Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted very much lately. I have a ton of fun blog posts planned but just need the time to write them. I haven't been very active lately because I have been very busy with school.
But I now have more time so I will try to do blogmas this year starting on December first and blogging every day until Christmas eve. I also haven't been posting very much recently because Bradley is having a little vacation right now so he won't be back in work until mid December.
Also Dodge is doing very well right now and I have made a lot of progress with him. I have some riding pictures that I will try to post soon. Bye everyone! I hope that you are all having a good week and happy holidays! :)
But I now have more time so I will try to do blogmas this year starting on December first and blogging every day until Christmas eve. I also haven't been posting very much recently because Bradley is having a little vacation right now so he won't be back in work until mid December.
Also Dodge is doing very well right now and I have made a lot of progress with him. I have some riding pictures that I will try to post soon. Bye everyone! I hope that you are all having a good week and happy holidays! :)

Comments