Lesson Recap: Good Boy!

Hi everyone! On Wednesday I rode Dodgers in my lesson and he was absolutely amazing. First we warmed up on a long loose rein and did some shoulder in and some haunches in. Then after that we did some trot work over some poles.



 He did very well at this but he did touch a few poles. Next we worked on some turn on the haunches, turn on the forehand, and some side pass. He did super awesome with all of these. Then for the first time every we did a little bit of forward side pass. At first we were having a lot of trouble with it but on our last attempt we finally got it!


 Then the last thing we did was some collected and extended trot, and some collected canter. He did super great with all of this and was very round and supple. This was probably our best lesson ever. I am so proud of  Dodgy and I can't believe how much we have improved over the course of a year! Bye everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts