10/07/2016 Ride Recap: The Angel and the Devil
Hi everyone! On Saturday I rode both of the boys. First I had a lesson on Dodgers. He was absolutely perfect and was a little angel.I had a lesson with a different dressage coach and she was really great. In this lesson we mainly worked on collection, extension, and 15 meter circles. He did super but we just need to do a little bit more work on the extended trot.
Then after the lesson I took him out on a hack and we had a lot of fun. Then after that I rode Bradley. He was perfect while I rode him in the ring. But when I went to cool him out he started to get a bit a Braditude and he started bucking, so I went back to the ring and schooled him for a bit and then got off.
I don't know what Bradley's problem is. He is normally great but I guess today he decided to put his sassy pants on? Oh well, at least one of them was good. Bye everyone, I hope you are all having a good week so far! :)

Comments