Happy New Years!
Hi everyone and happy new years! Sorry I have been a very bad blogger but from now on I am going to try to post at least once a month. 2015 was a pretty good year horse wise. 2015 was the year that I started showing dressage. 2015 was also the year that Bradley and I went to our first dressage show together. Another goal that I managed to accomplish with Bradley was getting him more calm on trail rides. We still need to work on this goal a little bit but so far he has gotten so much calmer on trail rides since last year. Then the last two goals I accomplished this year were to get Bradley to stop bucking during flying lead changes, and to get Bradley to use his hind end more. I hope you all had an amazing 2015 and have an even more amazing 2016!

Comments