Update!
Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts recently, I have just been extremely busy lately. Bradley isn't lame anymore, and is back in full work and is being amazing. For our first few rides we mainly did lots of hacking and bareback riding which he really enjoyed. Currently we are working on getting him rounder and getting him to use his hind end more.
Dodge is also doing fantastic and we have really made a lot of progress recently. We are currently working on suppleness, canter transitions, and developing a more uphill canter. We also have our second show of the year this Sunday and I am super excited.
I am also a little bit nervous for the show because I haven't ridden him very often lately but we had a great ride tonight so hopefully he is good at the show. At the show we are going to be doing training level test 1 and training level test 2. My main goal for this show is to make sure he stays calm and isn't spooky or speedy.
![]() |
| Bradley also eats a lot of treats which is VERY hard and important work according to him XD |
I am also a little bit nervous for the show because I haven't ridden him very often lately but we had a great ride tonight so hopefully he is good at the show. At the show we are going to be doing training level test 1 and training level test 2. My main goal for this show is to make sure he stays calm and isn't spooky or speedy.




Comments