Update + What I have been doing this week

Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I have been super busy and literally have had no free time at all. Here is a little recap of my week. On Monday and Tuesday I rode both of the boys and they were both awesome! Then on Wednesday I rode Bradley in my lesson and we did a little bit of side pass. It was his first time doing side pass in a long time, and he did so great! Then on Thursday I went on a school trip, and then after school I volunteered at my local therapeutic riding center which was a lot of fun. Also exams are coming up soon, so I have also been very busy studying for those. For June since I have exams I will only be posting once a week but as soon as exams are done I promise I will go back to posting more then once a week. Sorry if this post is kind of all over the place. Bye everyone, I hope that you have all had a great week so far! :)

Comments

Popular Posts